Upgrade your Corbelle toilet with the addition of the ContinuousClean system which harnesses the antimicrobial cleaning power of off-the-shelf white tablets to automatically fight germs with every flush and keep your bowl clean longer. Also featuring Revolution 360 swirl flushing technology, the Corbelle with ContinuousClean raises toilet cleanliness to a new level. ContinuousClean dispenses a consistent amount of toilet bowl cleaner with every flush to keep your bowl cleaner between flushes. Simply place a cleaning tablet in the tank compartment, set the desired amount with the adjustment dial, and the system does all the work, evenly mixing fresh water with the cleaning agent and dispensing cleaning solution into each flush via the rim jet.
Parts & Support
• Two-piece design.
• Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
• Skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
• ContinuousClean system automatically dispenses cleaning solution with every flush.
• Works with any white toilet bowl cleaner tablet. Tablets last for more than one year in ContinuousClean system.
• Revolution 360® flushing technology generates a forceful swirling motion to keep the bowl clean longer.
• 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
• Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
• 2-1/8″ (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
• Patented ReadyLock™ installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12″ (305 mm) rough-in.
• CleanCoat™ surface treatment inhibits the growth of water scale and mineral stains for improved ease of cleaning.
• Combination consists of the K-4144 bowl and K-5711 tank.
• 9-3/4″ (248 mm) x 7-1/4″ (184 mm) water area.
• 29 1/2″ (749 mm) x 16-1/2″ (419 mm) x 31-3/8″ (797 mm).
• Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
• Vitreous china.
• Adjustment dial lets you set how much cleaning solution is dispensed with every flush.
• Optional: uses two AAA batteries (included) to power the LED system indicator light. System indicator light will notify user when system is working properly and when to replace cleaning agent or batteries.
• Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
• AquaPiston® canister allows water to flow out of the tank from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
• Flush valve’s 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
• Standard 12″ (305 mm) rough-in.
• 10″ and 14″ (254 mm and 356 mm) rough-in kits also available.
• Seat and supply line sold separately.
• Floor-mount/floor outlet.
Water Conservation & Rebates
• Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.